Talent Identification and Engagement
Do you have the talent you need to realize your organization’s future strategies and execute on today’s plans? How engaged is your workforce in bringing their best talents to bear? The Bailey Group helps you answer these questions with the overall goal of building and sustaining a high-performance talent pipeline.
For growing organizations, there are programs to identify talent gaps and create roadmaps for recruitment, leadership development and retention. For organizations that need assistance with leadership transitions, turnover or succession, The Bailey Group can support talent identification, skills assessment and training to define career options and development needs while preparing the next generation to lead.
Implement step-by-step strategies to engage and retain talent while maximizing productivity, collaboration and career satisfaction. You’ve invested in your people. Make sure they stay invested in you.
Related Workshops and Offerings:
Talent Review and Succession Planning – Assess the capabilities of your up-and-coming leaders in order to build a pipeline of talent, retain talent, plan for senior leadership transition and build development and retention plans. Outcomes include:
- A clearly defined succession plan with potential successors and development goals
- Clarity about talent gaps to inform recruitment and development efforts
- An opportunity to communicate with high potentials about leadership
Leadership Competency Selection – Select a list of competencies pertinent to your organization and its culture — useful in assessing, selecting and developing talent. Outcomes include:
- A benchmark from which to measure individual leadership performance
- Identification of additional development needs
- Aligning competencies with overall business goals
9-Factor Employee Engagement Survey – Use this proprietary survey to benchmark current levels of engagement and/or measure the effectiveness of development initiatives. Recognize nine drivers that work together to build a high-performance workforce. Outcomes include:
- Understanding the motivators of your people
- Identifying barriers to engagement among individuals, teams and leaders
- Building pride, job satisfaction and trust in leadership
- Focusing organizational efforts to best leverage engagement
The survey is just one piece of this service that examines the drivers of a high-performance workforce. After collecting and analyzing results, a final phase provides strategies for communicating the outcome and facilitating real action steps to increase engagement and work satisfaction.
Flight Risk Scan - this “quick hit” assessment of key talent enables you to identify employees who are at risk of taking flight, engage in conversations to assess the risk, and build plans to ensure retention. Outcomes include:
- Immediate focus on retention planning
- Quick assessment of flight risks before they walk out the door
- Meaningful and effective conversations with targeted personnel
- Tailored retention plans
- More highly engaged employees
Before you assume that a raise or promotion is the answer to retention, look deeper with this assessment.
Career Development Workshops
Engaging Conversations Workshop – People leaders will gain specific communication skills that drive productivity and employee satisfaction. Outcomes include:
- Confident managers who can execute and communicate strategy more effectively
- Stronger employee buy-in for increased engagement and ultimately, productivity
- Faster conflict resolution at management level
Taking Charge of Your Career Workshop – Give your people the tools to set career goals, seek feedback and take the initiative for development opportunities. This workshop can be facilitated independently or as part of an overall engagement strategy. Outcomes include:
- Recognizing the talents and strengths of each individual
- Assessing current levels of engagement with the organization
- Developing career roadmaps that align with organizational opportunities
- Retaining high potentials
Our Clients Say
“One of the things we use The Bailey Group for is psychological testing and interviews of potential candidates in senior positions coming into the organization. That was really helpful so we plan to use them for any of those situations.”
– Bill McDonough, CEO of MMIC