Align and Engage Leaders to Execute Strategy
From time to time, senior leaders must walk the “bridge” of the organization, understand the true motivations and strengths of their fellow leaders and find a common vocabulary on which to drive current and future initiatives.
When was the last time you reviewed your organization’s mission or vision? Is the organization guided by clear values or are the waters a bit muddy? Can you define the experience you provide to employees and customers? Do you have clear expectations for leadership?
Facilitated by experienced organizational leadership consultants with real business insight, The Bailey Group implements customized programs to align and engage your senior leadership team. You can create action steps for your strategic plan, conduct a talent review or establish guidelines for leadership behavior and expectations. It’s up to you.
Empower senior leaders to meet today’s demands and realize tomorrow’s dreams. Contact The Bailey Group.
Related Workshops and Offerings:
Senior Leadership Team Facilitation – Choose from several programs to unify senior leaders and identify action steps for mission and vision, strategic plans or change management. Outcomes include:
- Open, honest sharing of individual views on all options
- Facilitated selection of options, ultimately resulting in a set of shared foundational messages and agreed-upon action steps
- Galvanized and aligned senior teams, ready to move forward with large and small organizational initiatives — scaled for the size of company.
- Improved communication skills with direct reports
Following a senior leadership facilitation engagement or as a separate service, The Bailey Group provides the roadmap and guidance to effectively communicate critical messages and initiatives throughout your organization. Strategies go beyond a general, one-way announcement to authentic messaging and “what it means” translation from leaders to employees. Outcomes include:
- Clear, simple messages and methods to reach wide audiences in the organization.
- Confidence and skills at the senior to managerial level to effectively communicate initiatives and action steps in his or her own “voice.”
- Increased levels of engagement, buy-in and commitment to the initiatives introduced.
Our Clients Say
“They are very professional and responsive, and flexible, meaning their content and how they have conversations to better learn the objective for workshops. They take time to understand our objective and culture and take their content and review it in light of organizational context. It’s not an off-the-shelf product.”
– Karen Phang, Director of Talent Acquisition and Leadership Development at AGA Medical