The Bailey Group has studied and guided effective leadership and human behavior in organizations for decades. This collective wisdom is available in several exclusive books that can enhance any leadership development program. Talk to us about their potential use in your organization.
Grown-Up Leadership: The Benefits of Personal Growth for You and Your Team
by Leigh Bailey and Maureen Bailey
This book, co-authored by the founder of The Bailey Group, offers a holistic self-discovery process that will help you identify how your background and experience impact your leadership style. You’ll learn how to use complementary styles, become a better coach for your employees and become a truly grown-up leader – with maturity, versatility and great relationships.
“This book is full of ideas that challenge your thinking and that you can use immediately. I predict that Grown-Up Leadership will be an integral part of your leadership library.”
— Sandra Krebs Hirsch,
The Grown-Up Leadership Workbook
by Leigh Bailey
Our companion workbook outlines the personal growth process for leaders and teams with a series of targeted exercises, guided reflections, self-assessments and interactions with others that will accelerate your growth as a leader. You can use this proven approach individually, as a companion to training or as a freestanding coaching tool.
Taking Charge of Your Career
by Leigh Bailey
You carry at least 70 percent of the responsibility for making your career satisfying and successful. Thousands have taken action with this workbook to set career goals and reshape their work lives. It’s based on the wisdom that you need to know your work self—talents, skills, passions and values—in order to explore and define the work that will satisfy you best. Use it on your own, with a work group or with a career coach to make positive change.
“The competition for talent in our industry is fierce. In creating a competency-based program to remove barriers to career development and to encourage our workforce to become proactive in their careers, we have improved our ability to retain our most valued talent. Taking Charge of Your Career has helped Robbins-Gioia demonstrate our commitment to employees and their personal satisfaction. With its straightforward, HR- friendly approach to identifying areas of personal work satisfaction, Taking Charge is delivering. Better yet, our employees are using it!”
- Alex Franseen, Principal,
- Jan Dick, Organizational Development Practice Leader and Consultant, was invited as a guest speaker today at a sold...
- Leigh Bailey, Founder and CEO, The Bailey Group was invited to speak at the Carlson School of Management to the...
- Jan Dick, Organizational Development and Practice Leader, to present at HRP-MN luncheon titled “Beyond Succession...
- Leigh Bailey was invited as a special guest on Fox 9 Tuesday regarding work at home arrangements, based on news that...
- I had the pleasure this week of attending the Minneapolis St Paul Business Journal Executive of the Year Luncheon...
- Christine Nelson, Ingenuity Marketing (www.ingenuitymarketing.com) wrote an article for BKR International’s...