Chart Your Course
When you hear the words leadership, productivity and results, what do they mean to you? Do they mean the same thing to the person down the hall? Do they mean the same thing to your customers?
When you work with The Bailey Group, be prepared for questions you’ve never thought about, as well as the answers that can move you forward in dramatic ways. We are thought leaders, grounded in business and psychology and practiced in the techniques of coaching and organizational alignment that drive innovation and growth. When you work with us, you’ll know what those words mean and how they drive you to excel.
At its core, The Bailey Group is a team of mature and focused professionals who are devoted to helping people and organizations get results. If you need a catalyst, a direction, a structure to develop promising talent and lasting leaders, call us.
Lead Well. Motivate Others. Get Results.
Meet the Team
- Leigh Bailey, MA
- Martha Carlson, MBA, CPCC
- Barb Krantz Taylor, MA, LP
- Jan Dick
- Peter Berridge, MAPP, PCC
- Danielle Paulson, MA
- Lindsey Johnston, MA
- Kris Indahl, MA, CPCC
- Kim Bartels, PhD
- Angela Petersen
- Tami Petersen
- Jan Dick, Organizational Development Practice Leader and Consultant, was invited as a guest speaker today at a sold...
- Leigh Bailey, Founder and CEO, The Bailey Group was invited to speak at the Carlson School of Management to the...
- Jan Dick, Organizational Development and Practice Leader, to present at HRP-MN luncheon titled “Beyond Succession...
- Leigh Bailey was invited as a special guest on Fox 9 Tuesday regarding work at home arrangements, based on news that...
- I had the pleasure this week of attending the Minneapolis St Paul Business Journal Executive of the Year Luncheon...
- Christine Nelson, Ingenuity Marketing (www.ingenuitymarketing.com) wrote an article for BKR International’s...